Izzo Pompei Single Group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Izzo Pompei Single Group

Santa Claus finally put his order in arrived home with a eagerly awaited present from the North Pole or Northcote TalkCoffee in short (cheers Chris), although Santa's helper (the boss) wasnt aware of the new arrival and real estate. Established a desk and some space to setup the Pompei and Kony - pics to show detail. No wide angle shots here...

Took only 3 shots to dial in. Love this machine, buying my new house is becoming a real issue though given the real-estate it looks like being banished to the laundry room has water, space, sink - not ideal but many kitchens really dont have what am looking for...arrh we'll

Anyway pics ...
    Attached Files

Congrats Scollops, looks super pretty and I'm sure when your friends find out you are going to have queue!

The double level cup warmer is great but you might want to swap the scales to the higher (cooler) level and the cups down a level to get the right balance of heat?!?!

Re: the kitchen...
    There was a similar discussion a few years ago:
    http://coffeesnobs.com.au/brewing-eq...hine-fits.html

Comment

Izzo Pompei Single Group

Cheers Andy - yeah the shelves are great. In my haste to play with it I just dropped everything in but good tip. Promptly removed scales with more cups hehe.

Comment

I've always chosen houses based on the Hi-Fi fitting...

Comment

Izzo Pompei Single Group

Looks like the kitchen is going to be a show stopper for me.

Comment

Welcome to club pompei!!

Wish you two many years of happiness together mine also resides in the laundry until I find more suitable lodgings..

Cheers,
            Matt

Comment

Izzo Pompei Single Group

Well well laundry is a good place to start - playing with my grind yesterday. Locked her in, uh oh bit too fine have to wait ... Seconds later coffee up the wall, ceiling, floor galore. Portafilter just a tad off locked in, bit too much grind popped out and it's raining coffee.

Lesson learnt leave the damn thing alone if its running fine.

Comment

Never managed to completely choke mine yet, if the coffee pours slowly let it run, if not I guess it is somewhat expected of a lever.. another one is flying lever handles - dont get smacked, she throws a mean uppercut!!

Comment

Izzo Pompei Single Group

Yeah was warned about the uppercut two handed all the way ha

Comment

Working...
                  X