Izzo Alex Leva

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Dave,
    Thanks for your input. Yes, it was an exact replacement but both seemed too large to easily fit into the piston chamber. It took a lot of manipulation to get it in the right place and I bent the new one but got the old one back. I was hoping there may be some trick to wiggle it in place. I do have the clip pliers which without would be an impossible task.
    BTW, what type of doctor are you? I'm a physician in Boston.
    Best,
    Rick

Comment

• Hi Rick,
      The replacements I have bought here from CoffeeParts (who are excellent), fit easily. I wonder if you have been sold an incorrect size?
      I'll reply with pm also
      Regards
      Dave

Comment

• I really like the IMS variant for this machine. Way better and much easier to fit too. I have seen some pretty tight original ones.

Comment

• Good to know! I have one on back-order now. Thanks!

Comment

• Hi all, I have tried unsuccessfully to attach a photo from my laptop so attempting from phone
            Steam wand converted to joy stick
            I’m very happy With the result
            regards
            Dave
            Attached Files

Comment

• That's exactly what I want for mine Dave. Any chance you could list the exact list of parts required??
              Cheers,
              Doug

Comment

• Hi Doug, The taps are genuine Izzo and came from Antony at Casa Espresso (site sponsor), however neither of us realised that the thread size is different for the Leva, so I asked my engineer friend to fit mine. It involved a spacer, I am not sure if anything else was needed however I don't think so as he said it was an easy job.
                Just ensure that you get the steam tap that locks down as there are two types. Doing so means you have a free hand
                Some people on this site don't like them, but I am very happy that I changed mine and have no regrets. Id do it again
                Good luck
                Dave

Comment

• Dr Dave, Looks good. You can't even see the adaptors in the photos. Neat job.

Comment

Working...
                  X