Faema Due one group continously running and buttons not responding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Faema Due one group continously running and buttons not responding

Hi all. Before i open her up disconnect the loom to the pcb card and spray some Corrosion X on the little terminals are there any other tips..im concerned that the card itself might be knackered..

Cheers

Hi. I'd first try disconnecting the plug on the volumetric button panel, then re switch back on and see if it still does the issue. if it does the issue will be in the main electric panel, and if not, you'll have a dodgy button.

Comment

Thanks mate. Will do. Cheers

Comment

Ok so yep just the card...swapped the card from the left group to the right the one i use the most and all good on that group now. Its just a case of unplugging and then peeling off the card...see attached. New one is about $75 which is sweet...gotta love being able to get parts.

Cheers
        Attached Files

Comment

Awesome! Great when it's a cheap (ish) fix too. Yeah, I've got a few faema and its nice being able to get parts. Be better if there were some new plastic panels available for the dues aye.

Comment

Originally posted by ozscott View Post
            Ok so yep just the card...swapped the card from the left group to the right the one i use the most and all good on that group now. Its just a case of unplugging and then peeling off the card...see attached. New one is about $75 which is sweet...gotta love being able to get parts.
            Good one mate...

Mal.

Comment

Cheers Mal.

You bet 260...perhaps get a fabrications place to make
              Us up some stainless ones....

Cheers

Comment

Working...
              X