Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dalla corte super mini or La nuova simonelli musica

Hi friends,
    I'm shopping for a new coffee machine. my budget is 6K. would you help to decide between Dalla corte super mini and La nuova simonelli musica

I know that there is a difference between both price wise but i would like to know the technical difference between the two models. and if it's worthed to go with the DC.
    main drinks: Espresso and milk based coffees.

thanks in advance

NB: i need also some advice for the best grinder. budget 2-3k

Need to add a Silvia, a Strada EP, a La Pav leva and an Aeropress in there to get a good cross section of comparisons.

FWIW, I wouldn't buy a DC when you're within striking range of a GS/3- resale and all. You'd be likely to get a Dalla Who? response...

The Musica? Really not much more than a sexy looking Oscar. I think there are better machines at ot around that price point as well.

Comment

Souma, to get the best information for you it would be helpful if you gave the country you're located/buying in.

Java "Location matters!" phile
      Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Hi guys, i'm in new york

Comment

Originally posted by Hossa12 View Post
          Hi guys, i'm in new york
          Well I guess that's not a surprise, in one of your previous posts you did say you were leaving in Canada. Changed your username when you went to the big apple ??.

As to the grinder, I believe the K30 you already have would be more than sufficient for either of the machine you have mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by deegee View Post
            Well I guess that's not a surprise, in one of your previous posts you did say you were leaving in Canada. Changed your username when you went to the big apple ??.

As to the grinder, I believe the K30 you already have would be more than sufficient for either of the machine you have mentioned.
            Sorry i didn't understand your comment. what do u mean changed my username?. anyway, Souma, we have in Canada the DC retailer and it seems that you will have any kind of technical support in case. i hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by Hossa12 View Post
              anyway, Souma, we have in Canada the DC retailer and it seems that you will have any kind of technical support in case. i hope this helps
              But Hossa, in your last post you said you were in New York !!

Now I 'm getting confused, are you Hossa OR Souma - - - are you in New York or Montreal.

No matter which is the case you and Souma should get along very well - it seems that you have a lot in common.

Comment

Working...
              X