Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bezzera two group B2000,information needed,please...one and all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bezzera two group B2000,information needed,please...one and all.

Hello again,
    As I'm always looking for bigger and better (bigger ,in this case),I've come across a nice Bezzera commercial two group volumetric machine that may (potentially) take over the workload of both my smaller Bezzera /Boema single groups.
    The sticking point is this particular machine is in Melbourne (Oakleigh) and doesn't belong to me as yet!!
    I'm just putting this out there with the thought and hope some kind person may possibly consider helping me out with a potential pickup,allowing me an opportunity to collect ,eventually sorting it out (operationally).

Sadly this is presently on the big E site,although anything could happen before I get my hands onto it!
    Culminating this Sunday morning,depending whether I get a look in will decide where the two existing work horses head to ,if all of this goes to plan,both machines will be available to who ever has interest.
    This two group unit is listed as "Doesn't work" however,I'm happy for the challenge, may be serious a fault although one way or another I'll get it going,I can imagine it would be a good option!
    Just need a kind person to step forward (with some muscle and a spot to store it).
    Looking for that old fashion "helping hand".
    cheers,
    Mick
    Last edited by mulquemi; 5 September 2015, 10:48 AM.

Another Bezzera!

Hello Again,
    Hoping for the best although planning for the worst, rather excessive perhaps however,purchasing used equipment unseen but for vague online images can be a anxious time.
    The machine in question is a model Bezzea two group Model Del 1901,listed as "not working",an interesting challenge to begin with!
    My reasoning so far is ,if in the event this machine is beyond redemption,parts are now available to support my single group machine as cheap insurance for future service/upkeep,if on the other hand and things are not as bad as described,well this could potentially be a good step up item in our staff work room.
    My ambition is to eventually replace both the single Bezzera / Boema machines with a suitable two group machine (ideally this newly acquired one).
    Anyone who has some dealing with model is most welcome to speak up,I need plenty of information about this model,what have you people got?
    Once I get this machine landed at the home workshop I'll begin again,as I have with the single group machines.
    Need you support.
    Thanks in anticipation.
    Cheers,
    Mick.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-09-07 at 8.09.50 pm.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	741031
    Last edited by mulquemi; 7 September 2015, 08:11 PM. Reason: Add the image!

Comment

Hello again,
      Well the big E site has again proved it's unreliability,mucked up the instant payments option,ended up being a cash on pick up!! I should have expected no less!
      No group handles supplied with the unit,although can use the other Bezzera handles there.(will be on the lookout for some replacements)
      At this early stage I've not a great amount I can report on,machine is still stuck in Melbourne however,collecting this coming weekend,looking forward to the challenge.
      cheers,
      Mick,

Comment

Hello again,
        Bezzera are (in my opinion)beautifully designed and assembled coffee making equipment,this particular machine is no exception to that.
        Finally got this machine home and onto the work bench for it's make over.
        I have to say I haven't followed these previously,other then the single (above),pleasant surprise to find an internal rotary pump,tucked away nicely.
        The initial purchase/pickup, included another rotary pump as well,heaven knows what that came from....mine now,great!
        I have to remain patient as we are redoing our bathroom and it's been suggested that my priorities are not coffee related!
        Had a quick peek inside (discovered the internal pump) and noticed the loom to the element and control box has been disconnected,why?
        May be a failed control box or element or a combination of things...have to be patient!!
        I've also found the spare key (operate the panel lockable power switch),I've also got suitable group handles now ( another machine,another story).
        Things are moving along,too slowly although when bath room is finished.
        Oddly this machine is fitted with a 10 amp plug,could have been installed by it's previous owner as 3500watt suggests to me a 15amp is usual.
        Can't do anymore until my priorities are sorted!
        Cheers,
        Mick

Comment

"" I have to remain patient as we are redoing our bathroom and it's been suggested that my priorities are not coffee related! ""
          "" Can't do anymore until my priorities are sorted! ""

Who on earth would give you that sort of Mis-Information??
          Tell em ........ they're dreaming!

On second thoughts I just re read your post - maybe just take a rain check on the 'dreamin' advice.

Good luck .... oh and I Hope you (she) is able to sort out your prioritiies really really soon !

Comment

Hello again,
            Preparation for painting of bathroom renovations over this long weekend ,coffee machines etc remain on the back burner,so to speak however,my Bezzera purchase has taken a enthusiasm beating !
            Closer inspection revealed a missing control board!! Not a good omen,as replacement cost would be beyond my wallets capacity,still I must be strong and remember all the value in spare parts,I suppose.

Is there anyone out there with experience on this model who may know something about its operation etc,I've searched the internet thoroughly and found some pdf's of parts,no manuals that may explain things further.
            I'm yet to check distribution companies that list Bezzera support,will follow that soon.
            Otherwise things are great with my other machines bubbling away nicely at the work staff room,someone supplied blocks of chocolate (milk &dark),chocolate always goes well with a great coffee,don't you reckon?
            Mean while it's back to the painting!!
            "keeping the chin up" ,
            Just having a look around the insides of the Bezzera ,I've noticed there is no provision for measuring water flow and the button pads appear to have timing functions ,suggesting timed flow via onboard timers rather then actual flow measurement device (Gigar or similar).
            What I first believed as circuit board control may be a more simple terminal connection board,still researching this configuration,I'll see how far I get!
            cheers,
            Mick.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by mulquemi; 2 October 2015, 10:25 AM. Reason: Another thought! & info

Comment

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-10-02 at 10.24.39 am.png
Size:	192.5 KB
ID:	741076
              Interesting confirmation.

Comment

Bezzera two group B2000,information needed,please...one and all.

Hello dear coffee lovers,
                This machine I'm trying to research is proving difficult,may I request assistance?
                Has anyone had any experience with this particular model ,regarding using or repairs?
                I have located some pdf's that display most components however,little else that leads me to particular internal parts I'm missing.
                Although a labour of love (coffee!),I'm still hopeful of one day getting this beauty to operate,with a kind persons cooperation,thanks.
                Model number B2000 ,serial number 920323.

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-09-07 at 8.09.50 pm.jpg
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	741078Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-10-02 at 10.24.39 am.png
Size:	192.5 KB
ID:	741079
                As seen (above) not a helpful illustration,doesn't show the actual electronic board.
                I've looked determinedly and unless someone knows where else to search,I'm a bit stuck.
                Helpful assistance and advice is always welcome.
                Thanks,
                Cheers,
                Mick.

Comment

G'day Mick...

I guess you've already tried the obvious route - Calling the good people at Bezzera Australia? Or, Bezzera Italy?

Mal.

Comment

Manual is now available in the Documentation section: http://coffeesnobs.com.au/documentat...ded-views.html
                    maybe that helps you a bit more.
                    Last edited by Javaphile; 3 October 2015, 04:01 AM. Reason: Changed link to local one

Comment

Hello Dimal and Rolf,
                      Thank you both for your prompt support,yes had called/contacted Australian Bezzera suppliers,weren't particularly interested in my woe's,Rolf and Javaphile,to the rescue...thanks ,that's great (where was that?) most appreciated.
                      See how I go now that I'm on track again.
                      Cheers,
                      Mick.
                      Last edited by mulquemi; 3 October 2015, 08:45 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

I'm sorry Mick, I thought you already had a copy of that manual...

Hope it's all good now...

Mal.

Comment

Dimal,
                          Thanks for your reply,well ....yes I do ,I thought what Rolf and Javaphile replied with was a more thorough version including a operating manual as well! It turned out the be the same,oh well I'll keep looking and awaiting someone with some operational experience or literature (operational manuals/guides).Thanks to both Rolf and javaphile for their efforts though,most appreciated!
                          I will begin by going right back (again) to the manufacturers and Australian distribution companies with the intention of seeking support regarding this model,persistance will prevail!
                          Still enthusiastic and optimistic,determined as well!
                          Cheers,
                          Mick

Comment

Mick,

Dr Google is not a great help with this model I noticed.

Strange a USA shop has a Group 1 model control box (230volts) yet nothing for your Group 2.
                            I worked out that a Gicar will be the unit of choice. But further info is lacking.

A couple of OZ catering & hospitality companies mention the model. Happy to pm the names for you?

Comment

I found the people at Bezzera Italy very helpful when I was looking for info, drawings and parts manuals for my old Bezz. I just had a look around now for the email correspondence but it seems to have disappeared into the ether unfortunately. Still might be worth trying various contact email addresses for Italy as that's all I did when starting out...

All the best mate...

Mal.

Comment

Working...
                              X