Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell me about your Lever/Leva Machine

Hi All,

After having my trusty Expobar Minore for more than five years I have to admit I'm looking at getting something else. I have been looking at the Izzo and Rockets R58. On top of this I have done some brief reading on Leva/lever machines and wish to hear from anyone who has one to tell me why they have one and why or why not they wouldnt go back to a none lever machine. For example I look at the Izzo Alex duetto and compare to the Izzo Alex leva and wonder what the difference between they two I could expect to find.

The bottom line Im thinking about a Leva machine, but would love to hear from those who have one or have had one on the whys and why nots.

Cheers,

Chris

Hi Chris,

Why not come have a play? The three you refer to sit side by side on our bench.

Rather than considering 2nd hand opinions, you can come to your own

Chris
    Last edited by TC; 25 November 2015, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Will endevour to pop in on the weekend. I must admit seeing the one at your shop made me start thinking about them sometime ago.44

Chris

Comment

Why not's? ...None.

Why's? ....... Plenty.

Sublime coffee, quiet, ease of use, Zen relationship with the process and the LSM lever is just pure coffee p%$& on the bench.

Coffee poetry.

Comment

Hi Chris,
          I changed from a Duetto 2 to an Alex Leva and could not be happier
          I echo all of Choki's thoughts
          Simple, quiet, low maintenance and superb coffee repeatedly - whats not to like?
          I have found it really easy to make superb shots and my ratio of great:good shots has gone up since owning the Leva
          Good luck with decision
          Dave

Comment

Working...
          X