ECM Synchronika

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by masonb88 View Post
    Interested to heard from Synchronika owners whether ‘upgraditis’ hits you still?

If yes, any specific reason?

Its the machine I’m looking at next, and without getting a GS3 MP, I don’t think there is anything I’d personally prefer..
    The Decent DE1 is too computer science for me ‘at the moment’ - but more of this tech is finding it’s way into other machines slowly.
    I've only owned for 2 weeks so I can't answer this. But this was my dream machine for over a year until now, I couldn't go back to anything less. And to be honest, I don't know what's much more higher end than this for the home use, unless you want more tech rich features. This produce coffee to what a lever machine can with the flow control, and it produces shots that can be comparable with Cafe coffee shots. Is it worth the money? That's upto the individual, I said yes. This is my end game, I told my partner I should own this for decades with the right maintinence and care. Goodluck in your ventures and whether you decide on one or not!

Comment

• masonb88
      masonb88 commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree to be honest - i love everything i have seen about this machine. Build, finishing, the joysticks, the wood accents, flow control, even side panel upgrades, etc. I feel like this could be a 10+ year for me with no issue. I guess it is still a big investment, so was curious to see if there was something I hadn't thought of yet.
      Hope the new machine is going well! and hope to join you as an owner soon

• FilthySudo
      FilthySudo commented
      Editing a comment
      Definitely man! There is quality about it, and it's a timeless piece that will just keep nice with age really. But yeah huge investment. It definitely is! I've upgraded shower screen and gasket, changed the pressure down to the correct bar. I would love to do wood accents etc but at the moment after the purchase, I can't justify it just yet. Enjoy when you get it!

• Originally posted by derdew View Post
    am about to get one of these machines. thanks for all the info folks.

just wondering if anyone has tried building wooden side panels for these?
    I'm sure as long as it has the clips to secure into the bottom and the screw holes to accomodate plus same sizing then it should be fine! I know there are ecm sold wood panels or powdercoated panels, so may be cheaper to get your own made up

Comment

• Has anyone bought, or 3d printed a cover for the water tank resovoir to stop the condensation build up under the hinge door? I am wanting one if this is a thing!

Comment

• tompoland
        tompoland commented
        Editing a comment
        I printed a water tank lid for my Decent DE1Xl to keep ants out and it's worked very well. I reckon it would work well for the synchronika too (I owned one earlier this year) for the purpose you want. just a matter of finding someone to design it.

• FilthySudo
        FilthySudo commented
        Editing a comment
        That's it! I don't really know anyone who 3d prints. I shall ask around. Know anyone on the sunny coast? Seeing as you live here like I do

• tompoland
        tompoland commented
        Editing a comment
        PM on the way to you
    Working...
    X