Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valexia

Hi all,

This variation on a theme is available to us with stainless boilers/solenoids if we wanted it...

I'd like to know your thoughts...

It's a hidden page on our website which I'll leave active for a week or so....

Cheers

Chris

Looks great.

Comment

Looks nice. Is that the super Alex?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by artman View Post
        Looks nice. Is that the super Alex?

Cheers
        Nope- In a way it's a hybrid...The machines we already know with new panels...the "Val" bit being derived from Valchiria..

The super Alex- you're getting nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by Talk_Coffee View Post
          Nope- In a way it's a hybrid...The machines we already know with new panels...the "Val" bit being derived from Valchiria..

The super Alex- you're getting nothing!
          Love it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lxlQITXBAQ

Click image for larger version

Name:	2s9506q.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	742279

Comment

Originally posted by Talk_Coffee View Post
            is available to us with stainless boilers/solenoids if we wanted it...
            If I was in the market for something like this Chris, I'd be opting for Copper/Brass Boiler(s) and fittings...
            I know it's a requirement in Europe but for me, there are just too many issues with S/S...

Nice looking machine though and moving away from the common s/s cube design...

Mal.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimal View Post
              If I was in the market for something like this Chris, I'd be opting for Copper/Brass Boiler(s)...
              Hear you Mal..

Sadly these days, the public are speaking because they read stuff (often via scaremongering web pages) and extrapolate...

What they don't realise is that in areas of sub-optimal water, they will probably have to factor boiler replacement into long term running costs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimal View Post
                If I was in the market for something like this Chris, I'd be opting for Copper/Brass Boiler(s) and fittings...
                I know it's a requirement in Europe but for me, there are just too many issues with S/S...

Mal.
                As would I, not from personal experience, however from my limited research into the subject seems to me copper is the way to go.

Boiler replacement is a costly repair.

Comment

Looks nice - it doesn't take much to de-box.

Having a copper HX I don't get the chance to taste any copper - but for a DB and especially a large boiler dipper in the home, is tainting something commonly noticed?

Comment

Alrighty,

That provided sufficient feedback to get me going...

Stocks of the Izzo Valexia Duetto are currently in production with an ETA of September.

Comment

Here's the spec for the new Izzo Valexia dual boiler PID which we expect will compete with the Rocket R58 on price.

Initial stocks are limited and CS'ers will receive priority. Contact me for further information.

Vital Statistics
                      Boiler Capacity 1.5L steam, 0.8L brew. Both boilers stainless steel and insulated.
                      Fresh Water Tank 3.0L tank or from mains- switchable
                      Voltage 220-240V 50Hz
                      Power consumption 2 x 1000W
                      Dimensions (W x D x H) approx 390 x 450 x 440 mm
                      Pump Rotary
                      Weight Approx 32kg

Comment

That is one hot machine. Love the width of it. I can't tell on my phone, Chris, but if due Sept are those images on your page renders or actual metal?

Comment

Originally posted by readeral View Post
                          That is one hot machine. Love the width of it. I can't tell on my phone, Chris, but if due Sept are those images on your page renders or actual metal?
                          Pretty sure that they are actuals Rederal as I obtained them from the hi-res section of their website available to importers/resellers. They have seen photoshop though as evidenced by the lack of annoying reflections.

Comment

Izzo Valexia Duetto stock has arrived and they look brilliant in the metal...Photos don't go close to doing it justice.

All stainless boilers and solenoids and the quietest rotary pump I have ever heard. New Gicar white display PID.

This is how you can move away from the usual square box...

Comment

Look like a lovely machine. Good opponent for the R58 Chris?

Comment

Working...
                              X