No announcement yet.

Machine questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unboxed. A thing of beauty. Excellent build quality. I wonder abiut The small diameter drain and right angle brass drain fitting ( ie potential blockages) compared to the massive one on the FAEMA but they must have tested and it must work. The fit and finish is really fantastic. Cheers

Comment

Looks good Ozscott, would like to be a fly on the wall when you fire it up.

Comment

Looks a real beauty mate - Have fun...

Mal.

Comment

Thanks gents. First brew made. Wow. The steam effectiveness is amazing. Silky smooth Bonsoy! The rotary is eerily quiet...ever so slight hum. Love it already. On tank. Will plumb soon for pre-infusion.

Cheers

Comment

The Bez is such a pleasure to use. She did suffer an anti-vac valve failure. Must have been unlucky there as it's a commercial one and they normally last many years. Ben at Di Bartoli sent me a replacement, gratis and said that Bez see the valve, like a group seal as being a service item, as opposed to warranty. Ben and Ofra are really fantastic to deal with and always go the extra mile, so many thanks.

Took the top off and fitted it. Finally got chance to post.

The new valve is different to those I have seen previously but it does the trick very well. Great build quality inside the machine. I love seeing the big commercial pressurest too.

Other than that, nothing to report - in Bez fashion it just keeps making great shots and silky microfoam every day, on a 15 hour on, 9 off cycle, and the E61 is a thing of temp stable beauty. Love it.

Cheers

Comment

G'day Oz'...

Working from home now mate? Re: the daily duty cycle you mentioned...

Mal.

Comment

G'day Mal. Yes mate, as much as I can. The family pull a few coffees too!

Hope you are well mate.

Cheers

Comment

Great stuff Oz, pleased to hear your enjoying your machine, I've yet to hear of anyone not being satisfied with a Bezzera Machine.

Was making coffee for myself and Heather 10 mins ago and thought how easy it is to get repeatably good shots, it's coming up to 10 years in residence now.

Guess a person shouldn't make statements like that, tempting the gods and all that stuff.

Comment

My Breville BES900 is on its last legs after nearly 8 years

I am looking for a new machine, after reading a few posts I am looking at the Bez Mitica, Am I making the right decision?

Can someone give me a rundown on how easy it is to use and maintain compared to the BES900?

Comment

I hope I've done the right thing in ordering the Profitec Pro 500 PID.

I've only had a couple of machines over the 12 years I've been roasting and had this a a hobby and both were cheap $890 and $1150 models I won't go into, suffice to say, they made better coffee than some outlets and of course, instant coffee. Hoping this one now puts me in the league of fantastic coffee and something I've always wanted to accomplish, cafe art, just one good flower relief will do, then I'll be satisfied.

Just let me know on my choice being a good one, as I did 3 weeks of research before ordering this one.

Comment

A Profitec 500 will be capable of making excellent coffee when paired with a good grinder and fresh high quality coffee. Make sure you get a calibrated restrictor fitted to ensure the group head doesn't overheat and require a cooling flush.

Comment

Working...
                        X