porsche 993 coffee machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• porsche 993 coffee machine

hen you think you have seen it all along comes this.

If you're a diehard Porsche fan, especially of the 993 generation of the 911, then the Espresso Veloce RS Black Edition would be a great way to decorate your kitchen. The device's shape pays tribute to the look of the model's flat-six engine. The price of putting this piece of automotive art in your home is a rather steep €10,200, and the company is making just 993 of them.

The Veloce RS Black Edition uses some of the same materials that you'd find in an actual engine. The structure is a mix of surgical stainless steel, aluminum, and titanium. The portions resembling the engine's cam covers are carbon fiber. The engine block gets an anodized satin black finish, and the cylinder heads are anodized bright black.

This espresso maker weighs in at a hefty 47 pounds 6.4 ounces (21.5 kilograms). It measures 14.96 inches (380 millimeters) long, 16.54 inches (420 millimeters) wide, and 13.39 inches (340 millimeters) tall.

Oh and the best part....its a POD machine, so everyone can make perfect coffee with it

Might be time to sell my GS

Click image for larger version

Name:	porsche1.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	116.8 KB
ID:	827076

Click image for larger version

Name:	porsche2.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	132.3 KB
ID:	827074

Attached Files

Originally posted by JohnA View Post
    When you think you have seen it all along comes this.

If you're a diehard Porsche fan, especially of the 993 generation of the 911, then the Espresso Veloce RS Black Edition would be a great way to decorate your kitchen...
    ...unless you're a diehard fan of coffee

Originally posted by JohnA View Post
    The Veloce RS Black Edition uses some of the same materials that you'd find in an actual engine...
    ...and produces similar tastes you'd get from an actual engine
    Last edited by level3ninja; 11 May 2020, 10:28 PM.

Comment

I recall a V12 pod machine also. I'd say made by same mob

Comment

Wwwwwhoa! That looks like something off Robot Wars!!!

Comment

run on diesel?

Comment

Working...
          X