Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice/Water drip coffee makers

Hi guys,

Recently came back from asia and i noticed that every cafe over has these water drip coffee makers.

Water drips from the top globe (sometimes filled with ice or water) and into the coffee grinds at about 1 drop/second.  i was told it takes overnight to produce a full jug.

the coffee concentrate is mixed with water and used to make various drinks and deserts.  But its mainly used to make real iced coffee.

Just wondering if anyone knows a place in Australia that sells this equipment or maybe an online retailer that ships to Australia.

Cheers,

Re: Ice/Water drip coffee makers

Depends on where you are located
    I know that Veneziano in Brisbane have them on display for sale

KK

Comment

Have seen a couple in Herston in Brisbane.. The largest one (some 6 to 8 ft high) gets used for iced coffee

Comment

These are just a visually fancy (and expensive) way of making CP.

Java "Getting ready to do up a batch" phile
        Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3B3B3B3E3F3422510 link=1262775354/0#0 date=1262775354
          Recently came back from asia and i noticed that every cafe over has these water drip coffee makers.
          Where in Asia in particular?
          Ive generally found it difficult to find good coffee in those parts of Asia Ive travelled...

Comment

Mainly in Malaysia. But i have also seen a vast amount in Hong Kong / Macau.

Comment

Originally posted by 2A2A2A2F2E2533400 link=1262775354/5#5 date=1262945980
              Mainly in Malaysia.  But i have also seen a vast amount in Hong Kong / Macau.
              which would explain things. Havent spent much time in either place

Comment

Working...
              X