Technivorm Moccamaster Drip filter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technivorm Moccamaster Drip filter

When we go away on holidays, caravaning or up to my folks place for a get together, rather than lug my espresso machine and grinder etc I take my drip filter, which recently has died..   

Looking at replacements from what Ive researched the Technivorm Moccamaster seems to be a quality product with excellent brew temp control.

Has anyone here has experiences with a Technivorm Moccamaster?

Re: Technivorm Moccamaster Drip filter

Cant answer your question as dont have any experience of that but....having just checked some out online it sure does seem very inefficient as far as space is concerned and you are talking about travelling and caravaning.

For me during travelling / caravaning, I would already have an electric jug for making tea and other things, so I would just buy a plastic filter holder for paper filters, or one with washable gauze, and do it the old fashioned way over an empty jug or directly over cups.

Rgdz,
    Attilio

Comment

Well I got myself one of these machines and ground up some of Andys Gold blend, pre heated the thermal carafe and started brewing. Approximately 7 minutes later poured a cup of some really super smooth coffee.

Have to say brew after brew was consistently the same, really smooth easy drinking coffee.

Ive had a few drip filter coffee makers over the years and none perform as good consistently as this one.

Comment

These coffee makers make great coffee. If you like espresso, I think you will be surprised by how good the coffee is. The KBTS is only 8 cups and may be small enough to take.

Comment

Working...
        X