9 cup Bialleti moka express

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 cup Bialleti moka express

I want to buy bialleti but in my city i just fount 9 cup one. So i want to ask in 9 cup moka pot can i make 4 cups coffee?

Re: 9 cup Bialleti moka express

You can make anything up to 9 cups.
    But depending on the style of coffee drink you prefer then the 9 cup may not be as big as you think.

I cant manage anything close to espresso in taste with my 3 cup moka pot, so usually end up making my version of a long black using a medium roast bean. That gets me 1 long black about 80 ml from a 3 cup moka pot which I then top up with hot water from a kettle.

I consider my 3 cup a one person coffee maker.

Comment

so if i want to make lets say 2 cooffes by 80ml, 160ml and i put 160ml water and coffee for them there will be no problem?

Comment

Pretty much as dabbler said, the "cup" rating is a bit optimistic, unless you are watering the drinks down.
        I find my "3 cup" moka pot makes a good drink for one person, if you want a strong coffee that is similar to espresso. Your "9 cup" pot can make a nice strong coffee for 2 -3 drinks, the trick is to remove it from the heat a bit early so it stops brewing. These pots usually produce better brews with a slower pour that has less volume, than the longer pours with more volume, unless that is what yo want in the cup.
        You should always fill your pot to the level of the pressure relief valve, with hot water, fill your basket with freshly ground beans, assemble the pot and put on low heat, watch with lid up, until you have suitable volume in the top section and remove from heat. (If the brew is spurting out the centre, the heat is probably too high, the brew should pour out the centre).

Comment

my 9 cup usually makes 2 coffees around m place

Comment

A 9cup moka can make upto nine cups of coffee. But the size decreases as the type of moka increases. A 6-cup moka can also make 4 cups of coffee but the amount will be more than 9-cup moka.

Comment

Working...
            X