I love Coffeesnobs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love Coffeesnobs!

I have had an aeropress for ages, which I use on holidays with my sunbeam grinder. Id started to lose faith in it and didnt like the taste of the coffee it produced.

In the last week I have bought a kyocera hand grinder from Di Bartoli (thanks Renzo), a coava disk from Talk Coffee (thanks Chris), hit the road to Canberra and some fresh beans from Cosmorex (thanks Attilio). My aeropress has never tasted so good. The coffee is unbelievable. I think its a combination of the non paper filter and better grinder obviously coupled with fresh beans. Coffeesnobs has some amazing passionate sponsors who live and breathe coffee and this a great example of how 3 of them have helped me achieve great coffee on the road.thanks coffeesnobs.

Re: I love Coffeesnobs!

Originally posted by 54535858534242360 link=1337385772/0#0 date=1337385772
    . I think its a combination of the non paper filter and better grinder obviously coupled with fresh beans.
    Yep i made about 10 paper coffee with my AP when i got it, then went and bought the SS disk. Never looked back, the flavour improvement was remarkable.
    Fresh home roasted CS beans even better!

Comment

Working...
    X