Presso is Awesome !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presso is Awesome !!

Just a quick shoutout after my morning at work coffee to say how impressed i am with my Presso!
    it realy does make great espresso, i cant beleive i am getting coffee this good at work!
    cheers
    Pat

Re: Presso is Awesome !!

I agree!
    My presso has been great since I got it delivered almost a month ago from Presso Australia. It took me a few days to get my technique right but now Im making great long blacks and flat whites, looks great sitting on the bench top too, couldnt be happier.
    Only problem is now Im having too much coffee and have grown tired of my hand grinder!

Comment

Re: Presso is Awesome !!

It really is a great device, i just upgraded to the Breville Dual Boiler machine but the Presso although doesnt outperform the Dual Boiler it is still of good standard.

Comment

after two months of hard use the cylinder cracked on mine. But parts are on the way from greg
        it is a great machine IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Kael View Post
          after two months of hard use the cylinder cracked on mine. But parts are on the way from greg
          it is a great machine IMO
          Only two months use and a cracked cylinder, sounds a little concerning.
          Can you describe just what happened and was it covered by warranty?
          Photo would be good.

Comment

the plastic cylinder in which the piston runs in had two cracks in it, first noticed a bit of a water leak, pulled it out and found the cracks.
            No question about warranty, presso shipped me two new cylinders right away.
            Yes it may be a little light on engineering wise, but its cheap enough with the cs discount and makes great espresso

Comment

I suspect the cylinder crack was unusual. It took two of us (one weight lifter and martial artist, the other a weight trainer and rock climber--so you know we don't take it easy on the poor machine!) two years to wear out a piston and an O-ring.

Total repairs were about $17 including postage, with a free diagnosis via email!

Greg

Comment

Working...
              X