Hario flow restrictor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hario flow restrictor

Hi coffeesnobers, I am new in here and just wondering if anyone know where can I find a flow strainer for Hario Kettle. I have seen a lot of posts mentioned about this but I couldn't find anywhere in Sydney? Thanks in advance.

Hey ya, welcome to the site! I'm also interested in a flow restrictor, let me know what you find!

Comment

Great...I am not the only one looking for this. From my brief search online, there seems to have two type of restrictor (one is plastic like I think is silicone and the one is made of metal).

But unfortunately I still couldn't find both in Australia, I will keep you posted if I find anything over the weekend. Thanks for replying my post anyway and happy FRIDAY!!

Comment

wow...James, I found something on the web and just placed the order. Look really like what I have seen from other post. Fingers cross, will keep you guys update when it arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason2013Honey View Post
          wow...James, I found something on the web and just placed the order. Look really like what I have seen from other post. Fingers cross, will keep you guys update when it arrived.
          Where did you end up finding it Jason?

Comment

Working...
          X