Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I found coffee filter in Perth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I found coffee filter in Perth?

as title

like this one : V60 1 Cup (40pcs) Unbleached Papers Retail Hario World commercial link removed per http://coffeesnobs.com.au/general-ne...icy-rules.html

I can't find in cole, woolworth, target ......

Please help, thanks a lot.
    Last edited by Javaphile; 12 September 2014, 02:19 PM. Reason: Commercial link(s) removed

Hey boss. Off the top of my head you can get the V60 and filters at Antz In Ya Pantz in Vic Park. But not sure if the papers are unbleached. Will have to check back at work

They also have medium-dark roasts available and a pretty good cold brew if you are into that.

Comment

Ouch... They aren't unbleached. Sorry boss but you might have to order online

Comment

Why are you calling him boss though,

Anyways, for what particular reason would you get some unbleached ones..

It gets more papery when its an unbleached filter in my opinion

Comment

Try Supreme Coffee on Great Eastern Highway, i've bought filter paper from them before.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLudicrousBean View Post
            Anyways, for what particular reason would you get some unbleached ones..

It gets more papery when its an unbleached filter in my opinion
            Perhaps because guys like me do not like the sharp "back of the throat hit" that bleached ones supply at no extra cost...

TampIt

Comment

By chance i did get some 03 unbleached, maybe i should test the two filters

I shoukd try to detect the difference....

Comment

Working...
              X