X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Trinity one

Another amazing kickstarter project!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-coffee-brewer
    Last edited by Javaphile; 2 May 2015, 11:08 AM. Reason: Remove referral in link

I think I posted it in the wrong thread

Comment

Originally posted by oliviaarlianto View Post
      Another amazing kickstarter project!
      I hope the outcome is better than the ZPM Kickstarter !
      ...? Seems like a lot of funding for a static brewer project ?

Comment

I think it looks lovely.
        if money was no object, and more importantly , if bech space wasn't confined to 3 dimensions, I'd back it.

Comment

Trinity one

So that's it. It's done.
          I've just pre ordered a Trinity One!

it does cold brew, pour over and pressure filter(?)/ (aeropress).

im very excited because it's going to consolidate my gear a bit, (ive not really got into aeropress yet, so i consider this function a bit of a bonus) and it is very beautiful. Nice that its Australian designed/ produced too.

I won't have it for a while, (early next year) and I'll definitely post on it. But I just had to tell someone!!

anyone else having a dip on this?

Comment

Originally posted by shortblackman View Post
            So that's it. It's done.
            I've just pre ordered a Trinity One!

it does cold brew, pour over and pressure filter(?)/ (aeropress).

im very excited because it's going to consolidate my gear a bit, (ive not really got into aeropress yet, so i consider this function a bit of a bonus) and it is very beautiful. Nice that its Australian designed/ produced too.

I won't have it for a while, (early next year) and I'll definitely post on it. But I just had to tell someone!!

anyone else having a dip on this?
            It did interest me as I have the guy on my LinkedIn and he posted some videos on it. It looked like a great little unit, its just im more of of a caffettiera and lever machine guy and haven't dabbled in cold press coffees so I will sit back and watch

Comment

Lever lover here also. This year I've been trying my hand at pourover and cold drip also. So this seemed like the natural progression!

Comment

Got one on order, but currently traveling/gap yearing until next June, will be a nice surprise when I get home because I would of probably forgotten about it. I like the design because it hosts another set of variables that can be controlled.

Comment

I spotted it on Instagram, was using my Aeropress at home daily at the time and nearly pulled the trigger... still on my wish-list! Such beautiful design... still like the AP visually but it's a bit ghetto when making cold drip with a plastic water bottle on top.

Comment

Hi there,
                    Haven't posted in forever but I ordered one of these when it was "kickstarted".
                    Picked it up yesterday afternoon at the Launch here in Brisbane during that @#$%^& thunderstorm.
                    Naturally Mark was there to field questions and run demos.
                    The unit is very well made and is certainly built to last. I'm going to enjoy using it I'm sure.
                    Hopefully i can report back soon with a taste test.
                    Cheers,
                    Ken.

Comment

I love the design of the Trinity One and will happily support Mark - my QLD bias aside. :-)

If I didn't have those other devices already I would have happily jumped on the kickstarter project last year. Almost pushed the button a few times but always had other things to spend the money on at the time.

Certainly if I know of people wanting a great looking and practical multi-brewing device I'll happily point people in the Trinity One direction.

For speciality cafes I would think it would be an interesting and useful tool on bar ... a more automated and well presented aeropress or a visually appealing pour over style brew.

Definitely good to support a local AU creator.

Comment

Trinity one

I was also lucky enough to survive the rain yesterday and pick my unit up. It is a beautiful appliance, so much so that my Mrs is happy for me to take up more bench space. Great to see a kickstarter project be successful, especially a local project. Congrats again Mark. (Apologies, my Instabook photography skills don't do it justice).

Comment

Mark hand delivered my trinity one today! He's a mate of mine and he's invested alot into his passion. Amazing product by an amazing guy! Go Aussie!

Comment

Well I have it set up to try tomorrow.
                            Only one problem that I can see.....
                            It's beautiful...I don't want to get it dirty...
                            Nah bugger it I will.

Ken.

Comment

I'm impressed with the size and weight of the Trinity. Got to see and touch it the other day at me local coffee shop. Can't hurt to drop hints for Christmas? [emoji56]

Comment

Working...
                              X