WTB - Drip Coffee Maker (electric)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB - Drip Coffee Maker (electric)

Looking to try the US style coffee for my work place.
    I’ve got a pour over, but seem to just get lazy with the process of making a great coffee, end up going down stairs and buying a long black or filter coffee
    Hoping one I can use with ease will keep me on track.

Anyone have one (Melb based may be easier) or suggestions?

Try this one: https://beanbay.coffeesnobs.com.au/V...-coffee-brewer

Comment

Link didn’t work on phone.

Comment

Hmm, worked on my phone. Up the top under the Coffee Snobs logo there are buttons Forum, BeanBay, Quote... Click on the one that says "Brazen Brewer"

Comment

Try a Technivorm Moccamaster. Probably one of the best drip filters out there. A bit expensive but their built to last a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by cdhjrf View Post
            Try a Technivorm Moccamaster. Probably one of the best drip filters out there. A bit expensive but their built to last a lifetime.
            They also make the One Cup which may be right up your alley as ilthe full size one isn't great for making a single cup. It's available from sit sponsor alternative brewing https://alternativebrewing.com.au/pr...aster-one-cup/

Comment

It appears you're looking for suggestions/new equipment more than anything so the thread was moved to the appropriate discussion forum.

Java "Behmor Brazen rocks!" phile
              Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cdhjrf View Post
                Try a Technivorm Moccamaster
                ...if you don't care what temperature it brews at.

I own both machines and while the Technivorm is marketed well but it only has an on/off switch and the water temperature hitting the grounds is way too high for most coffees.

The Brazen is temperature adjustable and for most coffees 91C-92C is a far better starting point. I use a Brazen at work and home everyday (drinking one now) and wouldn't consider using any brewer that you can't adjust temperature on.

-- disclosure -- I sell the Brazen but the reason we don't offer any other brands is they are no where near as good!

Comment

Originally posted by magnafunk View Post
                  They also make the One Cup which may be right up your alley as ilthe full size one isn't great for making a single cup. It's available from sit sponsor alternative brewing https://alternativebrewing.com.au/pr...aster-one-cup/
                  that looks like something patrick bateman would have.

Comment

Originally posted by Javaphile View Post
                    It appears you're looking for suggestions/new equipment more than anything so the thread was moved to the appropriate discussion forum.

Java "Behmor Brazen rocks!" phile
                    I really was looking for a second hand machine - got some great ideas though - guess I'll troll the for sale sections and wait

Comment

Once you know what you want toss up a WTB ad in the For Sale area, keeping in mind that it's for selling/buying not discussions.

Java "Also, don't forget the Willing To Pay price" phile
                      Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X