Dosing funnel for the ROK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dosing funnel for the ROK

I’m surprised I can’t find any dosing funnels sold for the ROK. Filling the basket from a hand grinder is a messy affair, especially compared to the Flair which has a funnel included as standard. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Originally posted by Coffeemed View Post
    I’m surprised I can’t find any dosing funnels sold for the ROK. Filling the basket from a hand grinder is a messy affair, especially compared to the Flair which has a funnel included as standard. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    One of the Orphan Espresso ones will work. They do both 49mm and 51mm portafilter funnels. I can’t remember if the ROK is 50 or 51mm so check before you order. I think there’s a couple of retailers in Australia that sell them- Coffee Parts maybe, and Talk Coffee. Otherwise you can just buy direct from Orphan Espresso as they ship worldwide.

Comment

Check out jam funnels or the top of a cocktail shaker with the ice grate knocked out. You should be able to find a cocktail shaker at op shops or tip shops. Jam funnels at your local kitchenware shop. Both are usually stainless steel.

Comment

Thank you! I read that an aeropress funnel fits but looking at mine it seems too small - haven’t tried it yet.

Comment

Working...
        X