Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiamo Cold Drip HG2669 - Help

Hi Guys,

I just bought a tiamo Cold Drip HG2669 online and maybe I'm missing something but it seems to be missing the filter?

I was hoping that someone could potentially advise on what's missing and where I may acquire the missing components.

Thanks in advance

I believe they use paper filters like these in BeanBay.

Java "Check for proper sizing" phile
    Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Comment

Thanks Javaphile,

I will pick up some of those for sure but the thing I noticed that's different were the ones I saw for sale had a section at the top near the taps with a red plug mine doesn't have this it's just a tube:

Comment

Ah, that must be a newer feature. On the older designs it was just the paper filter as seen in this video at 1:41.

Java "New device, same job...any difference?" phile

Comment

Kinda seems like the coffee would just fall down the hole and into the serving flask if I just put the paper filter on top like in the video.

I guess I can give it a go and report back...

Comment

If you have the part in your picture I suspect you don't need the paper filter. The part in your picture replaced the paper filter.

Java "One or the other" phile

Comment

Yama cold drip has a "ceramic stone" in the bottom under the coffee and the paper filter used on top is more about stopping the splash and drilling a hole into the top of the grounds.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Yama-Cold-Drip-Ceramic-Filter-460x460.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	842348

Maybe you are missing the two ceramic/sandstone discs? (or you can just use a paper filter in the bottom too if you "load" it carefully I guess)

Site Sponsors Alternative Brewing and Coffeeparts both sell them and other site sponsors probably do too.

Comment

Working...
              X