Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naked PF for an EM6910

Hi all,

I am looking for a naked PF for a Sunbeam EM6910 - I live in Sydney and a friend suggested coffeeparts.com but they dont seem to list Sunbeam.

Is the group head on the EM6910 a certain standard (or the same as another brand) so that I could just buy parts for that size?

Thanks all
    (great site!!)

Re: Naked PF for an EM6910

bonsA

Hi and welcome to CoffeeSnobs....

Unfortunately the EM6910 PF is unique (and even slightly different to the EM6900)... The only option is to purchase a spare PF from Sunbeam and cut the bottom out (or get someone else to do it for you)....

The bad news is that spare PFs are quite expensive (a lot more than CoffeeParts prices)

Comment

Thx JavaB....I will sus out Sunbeam and see how I go.

Comment

Di Bartoli chops em off dont they? Just do it, itll up your coolness by at least 34%

Comment

Originally posted by bonsA link=1178913205/0#2 date=1178952302
          Thx JavaB....I will sus out Sunbeam and see how I go.
          I am also interested... Not so much the naked style, buy my wife hates changing from a single to the double filter basket. In addition as she does not tamp so hard, she likes the PPF where as I prefer the non pressurised one.

I guess a simple approach to "His and Hers" without obtaining another machine :-)

NOTE: Also looking for a compact grinder that would be suited to the requirements of the EM6910 :-)

Comment

Originally posted by AngerManagement link=1178913205/0#4 date=1179227382
            NOTE: Also looking for a compact grinder that would be suited to the requirements of the EM6910 :-)
            There is two Id consider - the Iberital Challenge.... or a Rocky

The sunbeam EM480 is just proving to be too unreliable (and the steps are too big in any case!!)

(I suggest use the above with the normal baskets and your EM480 with the pressurised )

Comment

Working...
            X