Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody with Ugraditis around SE Queensland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody with Ugraditis around SE Queensland?

I had to realise that my other half doesnt really like the idea of forking out more than her desired budget for something semi-auto after having been used to a superauto.

The ability to touch, feel, smell and taste would most likely do the job in converting her. I havent found a retailer around Brisbane that would be able to demonstrate her a Silvia & Rocky (or something similar) combination so I thought I try second hand.

Cheers,
    Edward

Re: Anybody with Ugraditis around SE Queensland?

Hey,
    Go to Barazi in cooper plains, they sell silvia and rocky I think. To get their address its on the left hand side where sponsors are and follow it to their site where you can find them.

Comment

They do indeed sell them....they give you shots from them to taste.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ozscott link=1181976535/0#2 date=1181977818
        They do indeed sell them....they give you shots from them to taste.

Cheers

When I phoned them I got the impression that they are an office. Didnt sound like a coffee tasting venue. Ill pay them a visit.

Comment

They gave me shots from a single group Bezzera...and offered to give me shots from other machines.....small operation but good.

Cheers

Comment

Could come along to the meet up in Burpengary? Should be plenty of options to try out there...

Comment

Originally posted by Daveze link=1181976535/0#5 date=1182158554
              Could come along to the meet up in Burpengary? Should be plenty of options to try out there...
              Thats a great idea Daveze. I will mark it straight away in my calendar. 30 June at 2 pm. See you there. Edward

Comment

Working...
              X