Deeply in love with my em6910

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deeply in love with my em6910

I just want to share my happiness with everyone.

After having my em6910 and new sunbeam grinder for a couple of weeks, I start making perfect coffee drinks these couple of days ;D. I have spent two weeks to get all the setting correct on both machines (Coarseness, tamp, dose, temp etc....) Now i can make coffee taste excatly like the one that i drink in Veneziano ( I buy the bean from there).  The only different is the coffee i make has more little bubbles than Veneziano. Therefore, I still need to improve my milk frothing skill.

Im in love with my em6910~~~~~~~

P.S: Thx everyone for sharing their coffee making exprience and give advise to me. Without all of u guys, I couldnt make the perfect cup with my machines. THX x 10000000000 ;D

Re: Deeply in love with my em6910

Did you do the Sunbeam course? I found it really helpful, especially on milk preparation.

Comment

I did. It is very good. They teach u all the basic coffee making skills. I found it is very helpful.

Comment

Im glad youre getting such great results. The milk frothing will improve with time, in a lot of ways it can be the trickiest part of the process.

Comment

Yea~~My milk frothing technique have improved a bit. Getting some very nice microfoam. However, i want to get up to a stage whether there is no little bubbles at all. So will keep practicing~~~

Comment

Can I ask how much you paid for it?

Comment

I paid 639 for the machine and grinder together

Comment

Anyone knows where I can still get this deal cos I believe that the Sunbeam promotion for the free grinder is over?

Comment

i think the promo is over. I bought my machine during stocktake sales back in July. However, i bought a faulty machine. Then, I took it back for repair. It takes more than 4 weeks. Therefore, myer gave me a new machine within the promo period. So Ive got my grinder free.

Comment

yeah without the promo i paid:
                    $599 6910
                    $179 grinder

Comment

With the promo i paid $540! So you should be able to get the machine at that price no probs... Others have paid $545 and $550 so i dont think it was a fluke ;D

Comment

Im sure if you try and bundle them together, youll get a good price.

Comment

I hate Tassie sometimes. Only Myer stocks them here and they act like theyre doing you a favor selling it at rrp... >

Comment

Anyone noticed that the pour is uneven - much more from one spout than the other. Ive checked with a spirit level and the machine is straight, but it seems to favour the left side. When I manage a really thick shot, it all comes out the left and nothing happens on the right. Anyone got any ideas on this?

Comment

FW

Next time you make a coffee, rotate the PF 180deg before you start to tamp.
                              If the now pour favours the other spout or changes in some way, you have some tamping technique issues to work on.

The Pullman tamper with its "guide lines" is excellent for resolving problems like this.

Are you back flushing regularily? The shower screen may be clogged on one side.

Otherwise its probably uneven spouts, but you would also see this with a blank shot. [You need to measure the "levelness" at the spouts not at the machine]
                              I think the sunbeam has adjustable feet.

Comment

Working...
                              X