Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts for FrancisFrancis! X3

Hi everyone,

Firstly, as this is my first post, I just want to say Ive found this forum extremely helpful (been lurking for a few months now), and its inspired me to order a green bean starter pack!

Unfortunately the reason for this post is not so good - I have a leak in the hose that runs from the boiler to the steam valve on my FrancisFrancis! X3. Does anyone know where I could get replacement parts this machine? I havent been able to find any service centre online, and since I bought this machine 2nd hand Im not sure who supplied it in the first place.

Hope someone can help.
    Cheers,
    Dennis.

Re: Parts for FrancisFrancis! X3

Originally posted by den78 link=1195033460/0#0 date=1195033460
    Hi everyone,

Firstly, as this is my first post, I just want to say Ive found this forum extremely helpful (been lurking for a few months now), and its inspired me to order a green bean starter pack!

Unfortunately the reason for this post is not so good - I have a leak in the hose that runs from the boiler to the steam valve on my FrancisFrancis! X3.  Does anyone know where I could get replacement parts this machine?  I havent been able to find any service centre online, and since I bought this machine 2nd hand Im not sure who supplied it in the first place.

Hope someone can help.
    Cheers,
    Dennis.
    Hi Dennis,

Attilio of Cosmorex (a CS sponsor) sell the FrancisFrancis! and should be able to assist...

Good luck!

Chris

Comment

Re: Parts for FrancisFrancis! X3

Thanks Chris.

Ive sent him a PM, and hes given me the contact details for the importer, which as it turns out is very close to where I live.

Thanks for your help!

Dennis.

Comment

Working...
      X