No announcement yet.

Solis Palazzo Rapid Steam Users?  Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solis Palazzo Rapid Steam Users?  Help!

Hello,

I was given a used Solis Palazzo Rapid Steam, and I am wondering if anyone in this forum uses this machine?

This is my first machine, and I realize it is not as serious or as good as the higher-end machines, but I really love it and I want to learn about coffee, and this is is where I am starting. Thank you!

I am having problems and I can not find any support forums on the web, and I am getting desperate!

My machine did not come with the key to dismantle the strainer, and this seems to be causing problems. The machine has a function where you hit a button for pre-ground espresso.

When I first got the machine, I cleaned everything I could (except for the strainer chuck key which I dont have and I dont know where I can get it) and the espresso function worked well. Everything worked great.

Now, when I hit the pre-ground espresso button the light goes on, nothing happens, then it goes off.

When I hit it again, thin water comes out and the dregs or clean button goes on. The dregs tray is not filled with the nice dry espresso cakes that I saw when it first worked for me. Now its a mushy pile!

Can anyone help me, or tell me where I should start? I am using two tablespoons for the pre-ground espresso which I think is right, but I am not sure.

Help!

Re: Solis Palazzo Rapid Steam Users?  Help!

these are sold by Diamond C Services in melb

http://www.diamond-c.com.au/domestic/solis_palazzo.htm

follow this link, go to the bottom of the page, download the instruction manual for the latest model
    any probs give them a ring, they are very helpful
    Fix

Comment

Working...
    X