No announcement yet.

Sunbeam coffee course - how to sign up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunbeam coffee course - how to sign up?

Hi all, have just bought myself a new 6910 and need to sign up for that coffee course. Cant seem to find the phone number anywhere, even on their website, and the customer service people gave me a 1900 956 414 number to call but I get an error message each time I call it. Anyone have the right number to call?

I am in Brissie, I think there may be a different number for each area. The service guy asked where I was before giving me the number.

Re: Sunbeam coffee course - how to sign up?

I would have thought that that enquiry was better referred to Sunbeam? :-? :

Comment

Customer Service Line:

Australia 1300 881 861 Toll free
      Monday to Friday
      9.30am - 5.00pm EST

Comment

I did call them on the 1300 number and spent 30 min on hold only to be given the 1900 number that didnt work. Is ok, I will call them again tomorrow.

Comment

Thats strange, I have the Sunbeam flyer here in front of me that has all the details about the course, and that 1900 number you got is the one thats on the sheet...

Comment

Hello,

I called up a few weeks ago, and given a 1900 number as well. It doesnt work from VOIP (from work) for some reason.
            Calling from my mobile works fine which probably cost more. I left my details and still waiting for a call back.

Comment

at least they run the course in aus, no such luck in NZ (didnt even get the DVD)

Comment

The 1900 number would only work for me from my mobile phone

j

Comment

Originally posted by goldenarowana link=1209356254/0#5 date=1209467193
                  Hello,

I called up a few weeks ago, and given a 1900 number as well. It doesnt work from VOIP (from work) for some reason.
                  Eureka! We are running a VOIP line at home. Therein lies the problem!

Comment

I just did the course this morning......I highly recommend it for those that are just getting into coffee and have just bought the EM6910. I was already getting pretty good results based on the advice ive read on here but it was still really beneficial. Its highlighted my need for a grinder even more.

Comment

Hi All,

You can also sign up by going to: http://www.sunbeamcoffeeschool.com.au/

ACog

Comment

I signed up through the link privided earlier in this thread. I do my course in Melbourne at 10am 27th of sept. Is there anyone else going to that course??
                        Regards
                        Crisp Image

Comment

Working...
                        X