Lelit Combi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lelit Combi

Hi, I am new and wish to purchase an expresso machine. I was thinking of the Lelit Combi. Would this be an okay first machine? Need all the help I can get.
    Thanks

Re: Lelit Combi

Hi and welcome redfinch

Go the best Machine / Grinder you can afford with a heavy emphasis on the grinder quality
    As the quality of the coffee grind and freshness of the coffee beans determines taste

I can’t comment on the Lelit but it would help to know your coffee consumption and or needs to determine if it will be suitable
    Many CS members have this machine and can comment further

KK

Comment

Thanks for the reply

I really enjoy drinking coffee and would be making a couple of expressos in the morning and 2 to 4 milk based coffees throughout the day. I really want to start making my own coffees at home. After reading the postings you all have me lusting after an Levette, however, I dont know if I can justify the extra expense, especially with the added expense of a good grinder on top. Will the quality of the coffee be that different? Being new at this will either of these machines improve my chances of making a quality expresso.

RF

Comment

Hi redfinch

I have had a LeLit combi for almost a year and am very happy with it. The inbuilt grinder grinds well and leaves no residue. The coffee shot produced is great, but like all machines, the operator dictates the final results. Steaming milk is excellent, producing great microfoam. The machine looks good, is clean to operate, easy to clean and takes up minimal bench space.  On the occasions that we have had visitors the LeLit has performed well for a single boiler machine.

If your budget is less than $1000 I would recommend the LeLit as a great first machine.  [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

SunnyCoaster

Comment

Ditto sunnys remarks, redfinch.

For the money, its a very good unit. Had mine over 12 months - no problems with it.

Comment

These are a great machine, fantastic value for money and excellent choice for a first machine.

Comment

Ill add my support for the Lelit as well, top combo and capable of churning out superb coffee 8-) if you do your bit and only use high quality, freshly roasted beans only ground immediately before pulling a shot....

Mal.

Comment

Working...
              X