em6910 single and double-shot programs not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• em6910 single and double-shot programs not working

Hi, just wondering if anyone has had problems using the factory-set single and double-shot programs on the Sunbeam EM6910? They dont stop at 30ml and 60ml respectively. They seem to stop at about 250ml just like the Manual option? Ive tried resetting the machine to factory settings, but it made no difference... Any advice will be appreciated!

Re: em6910 single and double-shot programs not wor

Try setting it manually to 30ml and 60ml.

(I only use the manual.)

Welcome to Coffee Snobs by the way.

Comment

I had the same issue. I just use the manual button now as I am too lazy to reprogram the doses.

Comment

The only use for the automatic buttons is for doing cleaning flushes... if youre extracting a shot, use the manual button

Comment

Have you tried programming the single-shot and double-shot buttons? The manual explains how to do it on page 20.  If you dont have the manual, PM me and I will explain the steps.

Comment

Thanks for the tips everyone. Ive now found that sometimes the factory-programs work, and sometimes they dont. Ive got a feeling that it may be due to the grind fineness or tamping pressure... Ill try a few more times and if no success, Ill program the buttons myself as suggested. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
            X