Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group head shower screens 6910

Hi All
    I did a group head back flush with the Sunbeam tabs this week,and when I removed the shower screens to check that the group head and screens were cleen I found that some of the holes were blocked, Some in groups of 4 2 & 1 over both screens I checked them with a fine needell and found it was not grinds but they where not Fully stamped.

I rang Sunbeam and explained what I had found the lass I spoke with siad that she had the same machine her self and that all the holes wher clear in hers,She put me on hold so as she could go and check on there office machine,When she returned she tells me that this is how they are meant to be theres was the same.

I told her that I did not agree because they do not form any pattern and where random also it is clear when you look at the back of the screen you can see that the stamping has not come through, This got me no where except that my findings had been noted what ever good that is.

I would like to know your thoughts on this one be cause I belive that this must have some affect on the flow over the puck or have I got it wrong....

Cheers Gra

Re: Group head shower screens 6910

Gra,

yep, both showerscreens and baskets of all manufacturers are stamped.... including the holes.

You will find even in the highest quality LM and Synesso baskets there will be a few blind holes in many baskets, so yes these are normal and cant really be avoided - and they dont affect the extraction.

Whilst a few are normal...... if you have a lot of these then the showerscreen (or basket) is poorly made.... and whilst it still shouldnt affect the extraction - it does indicate a lack of quality control.

Comment

Re: Group head shower screens 6910

Hi JavaB

Thanks for for your responce that makes me feel better knowing eyery things OK....You never learn if you dont ask..

Cheers Gra

Comment

Working...
      X