La Vibiemme Domobar--Just bit of a rant re: names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Vibiemme Domobar--Just bit of a rant re: names

I see that the importer (I think) has changed the name of the base model VBM to piccolo from levetta.
    Interestingly enough, the Lavibiemme website in Italy has no such name at all. They call the base machine a Domobar, and the Hx a Domobar Super, unless Im missing something.
    Since Im enough of a snob to have my Macap M4D language on Italian, I think Im going to refer to my machine by its Italian title--VBM Domobar, unless there is some reason to think that Australia needs its own terminology.
    Greg
    (VBM Domobar, Macap M4D, Gene Cafe, non-descript tamper)

Re: La Vibiemme Domobar--Just bit of a rant re: na

Dont forget the Vashetta as well mate haha. I think it fits between the Piccolo and Levetta. (FWIW)

Comment

FWIW, VBM call it a Vashetta (as per the side of the packing box)

Comment

at least you blokes get the choice of this model, not so lucky in NZ that I have found, all vbm models seem to start at the Super and move up from there (tanked, black, silver etc)

Comment

Re: La Vibiemme Domobar--Just bit of a rant na

Originally posted by Senator link=1221286470/0#3 date=1221293384
          at least you blokes get the choice of this model, not so lucky in NZ that I have found, all vbm models seem to start at the Super and move up from there (tanked, black, silver etc)
          Hi Senator,

No problem to send a machine to NZ...as we have done with a few so far. The bonus is that you dont pay our 10% GST....but NZ customs will get you with duty and your tax

Chris

Comment

On a separate note, does anyone know what the black&white plaque on the back of the machine just under the la Vibiemme badge means? why is it there?
            My one reads, HE 007,  not really important but just wondering.

Rancho

Comment

Working...
            X