Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of the sponsors sell the Silvia & Rocky

Hi,
    Ive decided on a Silvia/Rocky combo thanks to your great forum, but where do I buy? Ive browsed through a few of the sponsors links but cant find them yet, can anyone save me some time?
    Thanks

Re: Which of the sponsors sell the Silvia & Rocky

Hola Cafeconleche

Welcome to coffeesnobs.

Its probably best if you start by stating where you are located at so that somebody can point you to a sponsor nearby.

Cheers

Daniel

Comment

Oops... of course, Im in Brisbane. My husband may join in on some topics under my login as hes the coffee nut.

Comment

Originally posted by 696C637C0D0 link=1242646331/1#1 date=1242646513
        Hola Cafeconleche

Welcome to coffeesnobs.

Its probably best if you start by stating where you are located at so that somebody can point you to a sponsor nearby.

Cheers

Daniel

Agree.. Update your  Profile..

And

Originally posted by 6E6C6B686E626361686E65680D0 link=1242646331/0#0 date=1242646331
        Hi,
        Ive decided on a Silvia/Rocky combo thanks to your great forum, but where do I buy?  Ive browsed through a few of the sponsors links but cant find them yet, can anyone save me some time?
        Thanks  
        You can send a request of to all the sponsors via a  single e-mail   The address is at the bottom of the list of sponsors.

Oops... of course, Im in Brisbane. My husband may join in on some topics under my login as hes the coffee nut.
        He has you well trained ;D to do his work for him

Comment

Agree.. Update your Profile..
          Yes alright, I only just joined Im still working it out. The welcome message did say not to be afraid to jump in and post and that everyone here was friendly and new at one time. :

Thanks for the tip about the email.

Comment

Originally posted by 2C2E292A2C2021232A2C272A4F0 link=1242646331/4#4 date=1242647073
            Agree.. Update your  Profile..
            Yes alright, I only just joined Im still working it out.  The welcome message did say not to be afraid to jump in and post and that everyone here was friendly and new at one time.   :

Thanks for the tip about the email.
            Oh.. By the way ... Welcome.. ;D

After you get your unit and then want beans ext etc dont forget Bean Bay and any number of Sponsors in Brisbane..

Many of us get together on Saturdays at Veneziano Caffe for bean bay pickups and coffee.

Look forward to catching up at some stage...

Comment

Barazi in Coopers Plains sell the Sylvia Espresso Machine and Rocky grinder combo
              But you may not see them on the web site because they are the importers of Bezzera
              Best to ring them

KK

Comment

Cool, thanks everyone, am now trying to talk the husband into settling for the 08 model at a cheaper price, he just cant stand to be superseded.

Comment

Originally posted by 454740434549484A43454E43260 link=1242646331/7#7 date=1242651641
                  Cool, thanks everyone, am now trying to talk the husband into settling for the 08 model at a cheaper price, he just cant stand to be superseded.

Sorry... Upgraditus hits shortly after buying and getting an understanding..

You had better get him to sign in BLOOD... Or coffee

Comment

Originally posted by 33313635333F3E3C35333835500 link=1242646331/7#7 date=1242651641
                    he just cant stand to be superseded.  
                    Its men’s pride… Let him get the 09 model…..  

Have you decided which Rocky you’re getting?  I got the Doser version and it’s pretty annoying with the grinds leftover, you might wanna take this into consideration. Good luck with your purchase & welcome..

Comment

Originally posted by 524640405A56514654545252330 link=1242646331/9#9 date=1242652646
                      Originally posted by 33313635333F3E3C35333835500 link=1242646331/7#7 date=1242651641
                      he just cant stand to be superseded.  
                      Its men’s pride… Let him get the 09 model…..  

Have you decided which Rocky you’re getting?  I got the Doser version and it’s pretty annoying with the grinds leftover, you might wanna take this into consideration. Good luck with your purchase & welcome..
                      Spoil him... The rest of us will be envious

My preference- Doserless 8-)

Comment

Weve never had a doser so were happy to go without now, I can see the convenience of one in a store but 9 times out of 10 were just making it for the 2 of us.

Alright, Ill let him get the 09 model ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 282A2D2E282425272E28232E4B0 link=1242646331/11#11 date=1242688869
                          Alright, Ill let him get the 09 model
                          Nice... try getting a quote from CosmoreX Coffee...with their moving sale special, the quote I got was really good.. but shipping cost was what stopped me from ordering there.. , otherwise super great deal.

Comment

[split] [link=http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1243642235/0#0][splithere][/link][splithere_end]

Comment

Working...
                            X