Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Manual for the Office

Hello there

Our crappy automatic coffee machine just leaked black goop all over the kitchen bench for the last time, may it RIP.

Now I have to find a new machine and Im really struggling! I call dealers and theyre so useless, its as if they dont need our business. And when I email our budget I get really rude replies. Its not my money though. Im doing the best I can with the orders Ive been given.

I was wondering if theres anyone who can make some suggestions.

* There are 10 coffee drinkers in the office
    * I can take care of the coffee machine
    * If we buy, our budget goes up to $700 (This is including the grinder)
    * If we rent, no more than $30 per week (This is including the grinder)
    * Wed like a manual or semi-automatic
    * Were a green company so the companies we buy or rent from cant be wasteful or using child labour etc

Ive been researching this for a while and Im leaning towards renting a BEZZERA BZ02S for $15.58 per week or buying a Saeco Via Venezia Coffee Machine for around $400.

Please Please Please give me some direction???

Re: New Manual for the Office

Your budget is a little low for my recommendation
    A Nemox Dell Opera @ $799

However the Bezzera BZ02S is a better machine and from what you have described its my pick to rent one
    Its also fully tax deductible
    KK

Comment

Rent for sure on those numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by 557178787B7B4155716D73711E0 link=1242799368/1#1 date=1242799849
        Your budget is a little low for my recommendation
        A Nemox Dell Opera @ $799

However the Bezzera BZ02S is a better machine and from what you have described its my pick to rent one
        Its also fully tax deductible
        KK

Originally posted by 4E777D7D717271527F6A6A7B1E0 link=1242799368/2#2 date=1242801046
        Rent for sure on those numbers.

As per the two above... Contact the sponsors ... Over there on the left... Barazi Bezzera Coffee Machines for eg..

Comment

Originally posted by 3D3F2A36293732323C5E0 link=1242799332/0#0 date=1242799332
          Hello there

Our crappy automatic coffee machine just leaked black goop all over the kitchen bench for the last time, may it RIP.

Now I have to find a new machine and Im really struggling! I call dealers and theyre so useless, its as if they dont need our business. And when I email our budget I get really rude replies. Its not my money though. Im doing the best I can with the orders Ive been given.

I was wondering if theres anyone who can make some suggestions.

* There are 10 coffee drinkers in the office
          * I can take care of the coffee machine
          * If we buy, our budget goes up to $700 (This is including the grinder)
          * If we rent, no more than $30 per week (This is including the grinder)
          * Wed like a manual or semi-automatic
          * Were a green company so the companies we buy or rent from cant be wasteful or using child labour etc

Ive been researching this for a while and Im leaning towards renting a BEZZERA BZ02S for $15.58 per week or buying a Saeco Via Venezia Coffee Machine for around $400.

Please Please Please give me some direction???
          hmm...10 staff members, 2 coffees each per day in a cafe somewhere at $3 each = $360/week or around $18000/year....

Deduct a kg of coffee and 20 litres of milk per week...$4000 less say $200 for power- being massively generous....We have $13800 remaining...

For this, your business wants to outlay $400 on a cheap domestic machine  :-?

Now thats an unusual set of numbers.

I recommend a big tin of International Roast....

Comment

Hi Cath

In the search for the right gear for your office it would also help to mention your locality and the approx. number of coffees that the machine is expected to make per day.

Renting may sound like an attractive option until you get the fine print, eg. minimum rental period, prescriptive maintenance schedule (read costly), etc.

And yes, while rental is tax deductible, depreciation can be a more attractive alternative.

Hope thats of some use!

Comment

With that budget and considering the number of people in the office I would just get a grinder and drip filter machine.  Works for us.  The fact is most people in the office wouldnt know how to use an espresso machine anyway so would be making crap coffee.  The cheaper machines are going to be too finicky so it really isnt worth it in my opinion.  Spend $400 on a grinder and get a $60 drip machine.  Makes excellent black coffees!!!

Of course another option would be to double or triple the budget and talk to everyone in the office to see if they would agree to pay $2 a week for a machine. Say the machine has a life of 5 years that is $5200 you can spend on machine and servicing over that period.

Justin

Comment

Cathwillb;

Di Bartoli does office equipment on rental as well. If you wish, we could quote different options, eg BZ99"S with K3 touch will be approximately $29.35. Give us a call or pm us if you want us to help.

Regards

Renzo
                Di Bartoli Home Barista Centre

Comment

Working...
                X