Happy Birthday to.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to.........

Happy Birthday to my SB6910 and EM0480 turned one today! No problems within the warrinty period but now it is free to break. Then I am alowd to upgrade.
    But I must say I am still very happy with my machines.

Re: Happy Birthday to.........

that is great news... but for how long lol.

I like the idea of the upgrade, whats your plans for the upgrade.
    I just got a Silvia and Rocky combo a couple months ago, but I already have my upgrade planned.
    Can I suggest sabotage?

Comment

Excellent news, Crispie!

I knew the girl had it in her - its good to hear a good news story about the good old Sunny for a change...

Cheers
      Di

Comment

Originally posted by 193E283A22510 link=1247307128/2#2 date=1247362108
        Excellent news, Crispie!

I knew the girl had it in her - its good to hear a good news story about the good old Sunny for a change...

Cheers
        Di
        Gday Crispie. Thats good news...

I believe that you will receive a letter from the queen of Sunbeam soon in celebration of longevity :P ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 4D7C677D7E5167636F696B0E0 link=1247307128/0#0 date=1247307128
          Happy Birthday to my SB6910 and EM0480 turned one today! No problems within the warrinty period but now it is free to break. Then I am alowd to upgrade.
          But I must say I am still very happy with my machines.

Well ya made it to ONE...

For many of us parents... The boys only get there after about 25...  The girls always did mature earlier    

As a once proud parent of 4 little ones...  3 have since left home...  They have been in general; quite well behaved all be it that they like their TLC and can get a bit snooty ever month or two...  If they are not being maintained..   However I must admit other the the ongoing blue ring of confidence, non of mine were bad enough that I could not afford them..  :-*

Note: One is at boarding school ( my old work) and two have left for a life on their own...  The forth was a bit of a problem child but as a foster parent, I have to say she is doing ok these days..  8-)

Note:  Fishing Lizard...  Still need a metal lathe to make the required mods..  But she has assisted in many training sessions..

Comment

Originally posted by 60514A50537C4A4E424446230 link=1247307128/0#0 date=1247307128
            No problems within the warrinty period but now it is free to break. Then I am alowd to upgrade.
            Drat! I knew I shouldnt have purchased the five year extended warranty >

Comment

Originally posted by 7373737D7178787B7B1E0 link=1247307128/1#1 date=1247308200
              that is great news... but for how long lol.

I like the idea of the upgrade, whats your plans for the upgrade.
              I just got a Silvia and Rocky combo a couple months ago, but I already have my upgrade planned.
              Can I suggest sabotage?  
              While enjoying my first cup today (No 13:40 hrs is not late when you only got out of bed at 13:00 after night shift) I read these comments with a smile on my face.
              The upgrade plans would be a HX in some form but at this stage no real preffrences. When it is time to get serious then a visit to a sponsor will be in order to have a play with the nice new BLING. As for now we are happy.

Comment

congrats again on the birthday Crisp Image!
                I spent a bit of time the other week playing with a friends, and I must admit they arent bad, it only they were a little better quality, and lasted longer

Comment

Working...
                X