Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has stock/will post a replacement group seal for EM6900/6910

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who has stock/will post a replacement group seal for EM6900/6910

    Hi folks, following on from my exploding head experience, I also need a new group head seal for my 6900 (which I understand is the same as for the 6910).

    The Sunbeam repair place in Nth/West. Melbourne tells me they are out of stock and it will be some weeks before they get new seals. I can not wait that long.

    So is there somewhere you can suggest that has stock that I can get a seal mailed out to me? (or an alternative location in Melb. to try).

    Thanks.

  • #2
    Re: Who has stock/will post a replacement group seal for EM6900/6910

    Check the sunbeam website they have a list of dealers. Maybe another in Melbourne.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Who has stock/will post a replacement group seal for EM6900/6910

      Originally posted by 64697C7C6D64677E6D7A080 link=1248165326/0#0 date=1248165326
      Hi folks, following on from my exploding head experience, I also need a new group head seal for my 6900 (which I understand is the same as for the 6910).

      The Sunbeam repair place in Nth/West. Melbourne tells me they are out of stock and it will be some weeks before they get new seals.  I can not wait that long.

      So is there somewhere you can suggest that has stock that I can get a seal mailed out to me? (or an alternative location in Melb. to try).

      Thanks.
      Search for Sparkies Albion.. If they have, it is only a post away..

      Not sure if the 6900 seal is teh same as the 6910...

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Who has stock/will post a replacement group seal for EM6900/6910

        Cool. Thanks guys, will do some googling and calling tomorrow.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Who has stock/will post a replacement group seal for EM6900/6910

          Originally posted by 5954414150595A435047350 link=1248165326/3#3 date=1248174213
          Cool.  Thanks guys, will do some googling and calling tomorrow.
          Yep..

          Even a search here... SPARKEYS 07 3262 7129

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Who has stock/will post a replacement group seal for EM6900/6910

            Called then and all done. Its in the post.

            Cant get easier than that.

            Thanks guys, hopefully Ill be drinking decent coffee again in a few days.

            Its not all bad, I get to try out lots of new coffee places in search of a decent pour. Nice to get out and about for a change.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Who has stock/will post a replacement group seal for EM6900/6910

              Originally posted by 7974616170797A637067150 link=1248165326/5#5 date=1248218409
              Called then and all done.  Its in the post.

              Cant get easier than that.

              Thanks guys, hopefully Ill be drinking decent coffee again in a few days.

              Its not all bad, I get to try out lots of new coffee places in search of a decent pour. Nice to get out and about for a change.
              Called THEN ??

              Did you mean THEM ? And if so who is THEM ? Sunbeam or Sparkys ?


              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Who has stock/will post a replacement group seal for EM6900/6910

                Hmmm...tooo much coffe for you today perhaps?

                Yes, them, as in the people whos details and phone number you gave in the postimmediately before mine.

                "Even a search here... SPARKEYS 07 3262 7129"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Who has stock/will post a replacement group seal for EM6900/6910

                  Originally posted by 5B564343525B58415245370 link=1248165326/7#7 date=1248243986
                  Hmmm...tooo much coffe for you today perhaps?  

                  Yes, them, as in the people whos details and phone number you gave in the postimmediately before mine.

                  "Even a search here...  SPARKEYS  07 3262 7129"

                  Glad they could assist... They do get busy, but have found them approachable and willing to help where they can.

                  They are teh agents for a few systems and as they say... The Retailers do put them under pressure and have some strict trading requirement.




                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X