6910 is working a treat - thanks to fresh beans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6910 is working a treat - thanks to fresh beans

My Espresso Wow beans arrived today after being roasted yesterday. I excitedly loaded them into the 0480. The shot poured with that lovely viscous consistency and gave a beautiful caramel coloured crema. It tasted great too.

No more supermarket beans for me!

Re: 6910 is working a treat - thanks to fresh beans

Originally posted by 716A7164696760626C6B6B6077050 link=1250230727/0#0 date=1250230727
    My Espresso Wow beans arrived today after being roasted yesterday. I excitedly loaded them into the 0480. The shot poured with that lovely viscous consistency and gave a beautiful caramel coloured crema. It tasted great too.

No more supermarket beans for me!
    Can ya make sure you tell others... No one believes us

Comment

I admit I had been sceptical but I am totally converted. I have friends who swore that the supermarket beans are just as good - Im going to have them round for coffee, I know they will be converted. As soon as I saw the shot oozing out of the spout I was converted, then of course the taste topped it off. Fresh beans are SO worth the extra $$$.

Comment

Can ya make sure you tell others... No one believes us
        No! Dont.
        If more people find out about good coffee the price will go up and it will be harder to get.

Comment

Originally posted by 372C37222F2126242A2D2D2631430 link=1250230727/2#2 date=1250233512
          I admit I had been sceptical but I am totally converted. I have friends who swore that the supermarket beans are just as good - Im going to have them round for coffee

No, just slap them in the head

okay, then maybe give them a coffee... ;D

Comment

Working...
          X