Where to buy Silvia in Melbourne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy Silvia in Melbourne?

This has probably been discussed a million times already but Im just a newbie so can anyone tell me where I should buy a Silvia in Melbourne? And do I need to get any extras with it? My Baby Gaggia has problems so I think Ill get the Rancilio rather than pay to have the Gaggia repaired. Is that wise?
    Thanks,
    Heb

Re: Where to buy Silvia in Melbourne?

Originally posted by 634E4949474E2B0 link=1252459688/0#0 date=1252459688
    This has probably been discussed a million times already but Im just a newbie so can anyone tell me where I should buy a Silvia in Melbourne? And do I need to get any extras with it? My Baby Gaggia has problems so I think Ill get the Rancilio rather than pay to have the Gaggia repaired. Is that wise?
    Thanks,
    Heb

Ring,PM or Email Chris at Talk Coffee
    <<<<<<<<< click sponsor link for info

KK

Comment

Originally posted by 46626B6B68685246627E60620D0 link=1252459688/1#1 date=1252460930
      Ring,PM or Email Chris at Talk Coffee

this!

i would also def reccommend Chris at Talk Coffee having bought my setup from him over the past month. very friendly and educational having a look around the shed

Comment

I am sure that other site sponsors would also be great, however I can only recommend Chris as well, having dealt with him personally. Very easy to deal with and knows his stuff too.

Comment

Working...
        X