Nemox Dell Opera and Lelit Combi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nemox Dell Opera and Lelit Combi

Hi, does anyone know if Nemox Dell Opera and Lelit Combi are the same thing?

Re: Nemox Dell Opera and Lelit Combi

Originally posted by 5B49565B543A0 link=1253159052/0#0 date=1253159052
    Hi, does anyone know if Nemox Dell Opera and Lelit Combi are the same thing?
    Same same...

Comment

Thanks 2mcm....

solved my curiosity..though the lelit combi cost more somehow...

Comment

The Nemox is $799 from Coffee Machine Express.
        The Lelit is $850 from Talk Coffee & includes some extras worth (at a guess) at least $30.

Last I heard CME didnt have stock of the Nemox, but that was some time ago, may have changed now.

Comment

I was trying to work this out recently too, seems there is a difference in the internal plumbing (teflon vs brass) but is it a significant difference... maybe not. See http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1252283783

CME had no stock of the Nemox a week or two ago - didnt seem to know when they might get more - a fire at the factory!?

Comment

Originally posted by 0E4F5453483C0 link=1253159052/4#4 date=1253237242
            had no stock of the Nemox a week or two ago - didnt seem to know when they might get more - a fire at the factory!?  
            Said to have happened early this year - they must still be trying to put it out.  

We have plenty of the Lelits in stock.

Comment

on my travels Ive found the following machines to be very similar in construction internally
              there are also a number of other machines that share the same boiler and no grinder!

the machines arent identical in all respects, they DO seem to share the same boiler with 57mm group!

Mokita Super Inox
              Lelit PL042 Combi
              Nemox (Dell opera?)
              Quaha Napoletana II
              La Pavoni Domus Bar looks pretty identical
              La Pavoni Napolitana is identical!

Comment

Working...
              X