Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rancilio Miss Audrey HELP! :)

Hi All,

Im very new to coffee snobs and very new to all of this! Ive recently moved into a house with the Rancilio Miss Audrey and the flatmate who owns it is away in Germany. I am certain I have been using it correctly, but I think the water heating thing is broken? Im certain Im using it correctly but it will not heat up at all! Help! What do I do! :0

Cheers and Many Thanks!

Re: Rancilio Miss Audrey HELP!

Originally posted by 5672697A75721B0 link=1255142863/0#0 date=1255142863
    Hi All,

Im very new to coffee snobs and very new to all of this! Ive recently moved into a house with the Rancilio Miss Audrey and the flatmate who owns it is away in Germany. I am certain I have been using it correctly, but I think the water heating thing is broken? Im certain Im using it correctly but it will not heat up at all! Help! What do I do!  :0

Cheers and Many Thanks!
    Sounds like it was left on / water level and thus tripped the boiler safety thermostat..

You do not say where you located..

If you not a technician of sorts... Sound like a trip to a sponsor to get it looked at / fixed.

Comment

Thankyou!!!! Im in the ACT/Canberra ... does anyone know where the nearest sponsor is?

Comment

Originally posted by 05213A292621480 link=1255142863/2#2 date=1255145812
        Thankyou!!!! Im in the ACT/Canberra ... does anyone know where the nearest sponsor is?
        CosmoreX coffee in Fyshwick. Theyre Rancilio importers and will be able to look after it...

Good luck!

2mcm

Comment

Ah thanks sooo much everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by 1E3A21323D3A530 link=1255142863/4#4 date=1255147654
            Ah thanks sooo much everyone!
            Ya well depend on how good ya friend is... Breaking teh coffee machine can be worse than rolling their car ;D

Let us know how it all works out..

Comment

Working...
            X