quaha /lelit combi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quaha /lelit combi

Sorry for sounding dumb but what is the best way to adjust the grinder on the quaha/lelit combi machine when the grinder is on or do I turn the knob when its not on and grinding

Re: quaha /lelit combi

Make sure the machine is on and that you activate the grinder at the same time as adjusting the grinder setting knob.  This avoids damaging the grinder in case there are any unground beans that you were not aware of.

Comment

What would be a rough grinder setting on this machine i have mine set on a bit under 2 on the dial wondering is that normal or could there be something amiss with the grinder.

Comment

Originally posted by 37323C3F3A373832560 link=1314578279/2#2 date=1314604300
        What would be a rough grinder setting on this machine i have mine set on a bit under 2 on the dial wondering is that normal or could there be something amiss with the grinder.
        Hi adland,

It depends completely on how the last person to take the hopper off the machine put it back. It can be whatever you like.

Comment

is there such a thing as a grinder calibration or do you disregard the numbers and adjust the knob till you get it right.

Comment

Pretty much. Numbers are only useful as a reference for where you have been before, so you know that bean x should be around number Y etc. Thats how I have used it anyway.

Cheers

Comment

Who on this site would be a good choice for general service and maybe check the grinder settings burrs etc on this machine in southeast qld but happy to send the machine away by post.

Comment

Try sending an email to all the sponors at once (email at bottom of sponsor list on the left) and the ones that can help will respond.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                X