Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I almost killed my EM6910

Hi All,

Im a coffee newbie and have had my machine for about six months. I decided it was time to clean it so after researching on here, I decided to go with Cafetto Espresso Clean and also Restorer. Tonight I tried the cleaning with Espresso Clean .

The instructions on the Cafetto pack said to add one scoop to the filter and since it did not include a scoop I assumed it meant one coffee scoop (the one that came with the machine). I put the machine through its paces but water did not seem to be coming out. About half way through I decided to bin the Cafetto out of the filter and rinse the rest out of the machine with just water but no luck it was blocked.

I thought I was all over as no matter what I tried it would not unblock. After waiting a while I tried again and finally it began to clear.

How much Cafetto should I use?

Have I damaged the pump on my machine?

Thanks for the help

Cisco

Re: I think I almost killed my EM6910

Generally I use about 1/4 of a teaspoon. Think you overdid it a bit....I doubt its done any permanent damage though.

Comment

heheh one coffee scoop

What machine do you have? If its unblocked now, just keep flushing it until its clear (into a glass perhaps).

Comment

Wow.. 1/4 of a Teaspoon...

Thanks for the advice. Ill keep flushing it

Comment

Working...
        X