Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugatti Diva spare parts and hose configuration

Hi all (newbie alert!)

Ive just been given a Bugatti Diva machine and have fired it up, with satisfying hisses, gurgles and drips coming out of the appropriate holes at the right moments with the right switches and knobs.

What I wondered (and not described in the manual) is the purpose of the three hoses into the detachable water tank at the rear.

One features in the manual and has the ion exchange filter attached
    The second is just a length of hose which dangles about halfway into the tank
    The third is another, shorter length which reaches about 2 cms into the tank.

What Im wondering is if these latter two hoses shouldnt be somewhere else.

Also, the manual explicitly states not to use descaling products, yet the machine has visible scale. What are peoples opinions on this - is there a gentle descaler?

Lastly, I cant seem to find a service centre here in Sydney. Does anyone know of one, or a generic coffee machine wizard to service this machine and make sure I have all the right bits in place?

Thanks to all

These are for pressure relief. They do just dangle.

Agata

Originally posted by haywooj View Post
    Hi all (newbie alert!)

Ive just been given a Bugatti Diva machine and have fired it up, with satisfying hisses, gurgles and drips coming out of the appropriate holes at the right moments with the right switches and knobs.

What I wondered (and not described in the manual) is the purpose of the three hoses into the detachable water tank at the rear.

One features in the manual and has the ion exchange filter attached
    The second is just a length of hose which dangles about halfway into the tank
    The third is another, shorter length which reaches about 2 cms into the tank.

What Im wondering is if these latter two hoses shouldnt be somewhere else.

Also, the manual explicitly states not to use descaling products, yet the machine has visible scale. What are peoples opinions on this - is there a gentle descaler?

Lastly, I cant seem to find a service centre here in Sydney. Does anyone know of one, or a generic coffee machine wizard to service this machine and make sure I have all the right bits in place?

Thanks to all

Comment

Coffee Snobs - "We may not answer your question in under 8 years, but we will answer it"

Comment

Working...
      X