Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Pavoni Steaming wand attachment

Hi guys,

Thought Id join up now that I have a new, properly "snob-worthy" machine - a La Pavoni Professional.

Having fun playing with it, though Im waiting to see if Santa is nice to me this year grinderwise (Ive only got a Cuisinart burr grinder now) before I really go to town on it.

Im slowly getting used to the steam tip for normal steaming, but I wanted to have a play with the automatic steamer arm that comes with it. Ive tried reading the manual, but its not particularly helpful. Also, just pulling it apart, I cant quite figure out HOW itd work...

When I do connect it up and open up the steam tap, nothing seems to happen - no part of the attachment either blows or sucks :P

The metal part of the attachment does get hot, so I know that the steams getting at least that far, but I cant quite figure out what else is going on.

Any thoughts from someone whos gotten one working?

Cheers guys!

Re: La Pavoni Steaming wand attachment

Ok, for those interested, I finally had some time yesterday to have a play and fully pull apart the attachment, only to find a teensy-tiny piece of packing material stuck in the middle of it all. A minute with a pin was all that was needed, now works!

Comment

Working...
    X