Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

rancilio silvia v3 auber pid controller with preinfusion, looking for instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rancilio silvia v3 auber pid controller with preinfusion, looking for instructions

howdy,

im not a long term snobs reader but first time poster here...

i just recieved my auber pid controller with preinfusion before christmas but unfortunately it arrived without any instuctions,

i am hoping someone may have a copy of these they could forward me as they arnt available on the auberins site

thanks all

Re: rancilio silvia v3 auber pid controller with preinfusion, looking for instructions

You could try Coffee A Roma. They may send you a PDF by email.

Theyre on the sponsors list.

Gary at G

Comment

Re: rancilio silvia v3 auber pid controller with preinfusion, looking for instructions

GDay and welcome proleone..

I have instructions for the original PID (boiler temperature). Suyi used to email them to you when the order was placed - maybe check the emails?

If you have nothing: Suyi is very approachable - just send an email and ask.

The kit you have will be slightly more complicated wiring wise than the one I installed. I can guess which terminals on the back of the PID control the steam and the pump but the Auber kits tend to have pre-made wiring so youll need to know which wires to use - and that I cant help you with..

Cheers
      /Kevin

Comment

Instructions sent.

charlie

Comment

Working...
        X