Steam Tip: Breville Dual Boiler / Sunbeam 6910

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam Tip: Breville Dual Boiler / Sunbeam 6910

Was in HN the other day and noticed they had the Breville and Sunbeam side by side. Admittedly my eyesight isnt the best, but the steam wand diameter by the tips felt and looked to be the same. The holes in the Breville are tiny - makes the Sunbeams look indecent! Has anyone with access to both machines tried to see if the Breville tip would it 6910? Just wondering ...

Re: Steam Tip: Breville Dual Boiler / Sunbeam 6910

I think its been covered previously by Phil CJ.

I recall he said something along the lines of dont change the tip as larger holes will not do it in terms of performance.

No doubt hell chime in if he has anything to add.

Sorta puzzles me that if people buy the machine because its "right", why do so many here then set to attempt to change everything about it?  :-?

Not my problem though as I dont have one.

Comment

its understandable that the Brevilles tip is right for it, though I think what CJ was asking is, can the Brevilles tip be put onto the Sunbeams wand (which apparently is not-so-great)...

Short of having someone look into it and/or actually do it, I dont think wed really know... :

Comment

When looking at the holes in the Breville steam tip, they were tiny - I think its 3 holes = the 6910s one! My texturing was perfectly OK before the steam pump was replaced (just squeaked under the 5 year warranty). 8 litres of milk later and it is still rubbish :-[

Comment

Working...
        X