Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rancilio Silvia dealer in Brisbane

Hi

Have been researching for a while and have decided to retire the old sunbeam for a Rancilio Silvia.

I realise that a few of the sponsors sell Rancilios and can get them delivered however to have a hands on demo before purchasing would be great.

I am having trouble tracking down a dealer in Brisbane. Can anyone let me know if there is a supplier/ retailer in Brisbane.

Thanks

Grant

Re: Rancilio Silvia dealer in Brisbane

Originally posted by 7C606D7B65617C60717B080 link=1333926593/0#0 date=1333926593
    Hi

Have been researching for a while and have decided to retire the old sunbeam for a Rancilio Silvia.

I realise that a few of the sponsors sell Rancilios and can get them delivered however to have a hands on demo before purchasing would be great.

I am having trouble tracking down a dealer in Brisbane. Can anyone let me know if there is a supplier/ retailer in Brisbane.

Thanks

Grant
    Although the focus on there core Bezzera range
    Sponsor Barazi in Coopers Plains has Silvia

Comment

Thanks for that, their website is a bit vague into what machines are stocked, will give them a call.

Shame there are no retailers on the north side.

Comment

hey mate is you email SiteSponsors@coffeesnobs.com.au an tell them what your looking for an that you want an hands on those that can help you will contact you back

Comment

Thanks Devious, decided on a send hand one, and am at this moment enjoying a double shot latte :exclamation

Comment

awesome!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 6C4841414242786C48544A48270 link=1333926593/1#1 date=1333927318
              Although the focus on there core Bezzera range
              Sponsor Barazi in Coopers Plains has Silvia
              This is where I bought mine. Friendly and they demod the machine for me before I left and taught me how to use it.

Comment

Working...
              X