Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6910 spontaneous pump startup

Hi folks, got a weird one..
    My 6910 has begun a habit of starting the pump up in the middle of the night.. Two nights running 2am and 3am indeed... Pump only runs for 1 second two or three times 30 seconds apart but enough to wake you up.
    Funny thing is its turned off, and is stone cold. Simple solution is to turn off at the wall every night, which is a pain.. It stays on at the wall all day without same issue.. Odd.. Possessed maybe???

Would be interested if anyone else has had same..

Perhaps this is my excuse to upgrade to a bes900 anyhow..

Cheers
    Neil

Re: 6910 spontaneous pump startup

Hi...had a similar problem when I turned my machine off at the wall for maintenance. When I turned it back on the pump started and would not stop and the machine was not on....only the wall switch. After pumping out around half a tank of water I turned it off, unplugged it and left it unplugged for a few minutes. Never had the problem since. May be turn it off at the switch and switch back on again....possibly does a reset

Comment

No joy Im afraid, have left unplugged for hours and same problem - thanks anyhow

Comment

I once had some weird pump coming on when the machine was off instances that ended up being due to a few drops of water that seeped in through the top keypad. This can happen if youre not careful when wiping it down etc. Just a thought.

Comment

Thanks Yash, I think that was likely it, gave her a rest, dried and all good now

Comment

Working...
          X