Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EM6900 rate of failure poll

A voting option has been included for the curious bystanders. ;D

Please only vote yes or no if you personally have owned one of these units. If a couple owns a machine please have only one vote on the yes or no. We are looking for the failure rate of the machines themselves, not how satisfied the customers are.

I will close the poll in a week unless it appears there are still more who need to vote.

Java "On your mark! Get set! Vote!" phile
    Toys! I must have new toys!!!

Re: EM6900 rate of failure poll

We *might* have just had a problem come up with ours after a year of use. But Im not sure yet. See other thread http://coffeesnobs.com.au/YaBB.pl?num=1169965047

Comment

Update - its going back for a new seal. Im not sure if that counts, but voted yes anyway.

Comment

Have one and very happy with it so far, and just turned a year old a couple of months ago.

I asked about seals and such, and that handle is coming off because of the seal, which isnt an expensive fix according to my local Sunbeam dealer, and who could ask for better service anyway, Sunbeam seem to do real well on the repair and get it back as quick as possible stakes (another item from Sunbeam, not the 6900).

I use my at least 2 times a day, sometimes more, in fact, yes, more ;D and am real happy with it, although we have discussed our next purchase when this one has outdone its welcome, and its going to be a hard plumbed model with a pedigree that says excellence.

Comment

Working...
        X