Unique One of a Kind Breville BES900 Dual Boiler at Aroma 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unique One of a Kind Breville BES900 Dual Boiler at Aroma 2012

If you want to see something really unique, then check out this sneak peek at what we have going on at Aroma this weekend at the Rocks in Sydney......

We've got a live feed from the micro-controller delivering data via laptop and fed into a piece of code that creates unique, one of a kind art, from how the machine is being used! It displays the data & the art on a 60" plasma & then prints the art on a coffee cup sleeve to take away and/or have it emailed to you to use as wallpaper or whatever you like!

Also have the chance to win a BES900 in your choice of colour! Stainless, Cranberry, or Black Sesame!

Hope to meet as many fellow snobs at the Rocks for a free coffee!

Cheers, Phil

Oh wow, that looks fantastic! So how much are flights to sydney...?

Comment

You should use your frequent flyer points & come down! It's an awesome festival!

Cheers, Phil

Comment

I accidentally stumbled into the Aroma festival thingy a few years back when in Syd for work. Not good for one's blood pressure....but great coffee and a great day.

Comment

Snobs don't miss this unique opportunity! It's a great day out & I'll make you a coffee if you drop by & say Hi! Could win a BES900, what could be better?

See you all tomorrow!

Cheers, Phil

Comment

I understand that your Breville stand is somewhere in Campbells Cove. That is towards the Bridge from the north end of the Overseas Terminal.

I may drop in for a look at the new paint job on the BDB and to sample Phil's brew.

Barry.

Comment

Working...
            X