Nemox Dell Opera Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nemox Dell Opera Manual

Hi, can anyone tell me where to find a copy of the manual for the Nemox Opera machine online? I have just bought one via eBay and I can't figure out how it works All I can get out of it is luke warm water. Thanks a lot!

Try sienna coffee they sell nemox machines, do you know how to prime the machine when you turn the machine on .it is critical to prime these single boiler machines before you use them and after you steam with them.

Comment

Originally posted by adjiland View Post
      Try sienna coffee they sell nemox machines, do you know how to prime the machine when you turn the machine on .it is critical to prime these single boiler machines before you use them and after you steam with them.
      hmm, no I found the instructions btw, under the Mokita name not Nemox!

Comment

Originally posted by cmotd View Post
        hmm, no I found the instructions btw, under the Mokita name not Nemox!
        Once you turn the machine on press the brew button to on position and the steam button to on position , open the steam knob and wait till full flow of water comes out of the steam knob, then shut off steam knob and turn off the brew button and the steam button , you should wait about 15 mins and should be good to go . Every time turn on and you steam you will have to prime the machine again using the above procedure very important.

Comment

Once you turn the machine on press the brew button to on position and the steam button to on position , open the steam knob and wait till full flow of water comes out of the steam knob, then shut off steam knob and turn off the brew button and the steam button , you should wait about 15 mins and should be good to go . Every time turn on and you steam you will have to prime the machine again using the above procedure very important.
          OK thanks, why is that?

Comment

OK thanks, why is that?
            when you are priming your machine you are filling the boiler for brewing and steaming then you use the water and have to fill the boiler again by priming, how is the water temp after you have done this.

Comment

when you are priming your machine you are filling the boiler for brewing and steaming then you use the water and have to fill the boiler again by priming, how is the water temp after you have done this.
              Fair enough, thanks again

Comment

Fair enough, thanks again
                did the priming of the machine fix the water temp problem

Comment

did the priming of the machine fix the water temp problem
                  Yes, all good now! Going to mod the steam wand next so I can warm milk up properly

Comment

Working...
                  X